Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Since the time that I was in the Marines, I had yet to find anyone that could cut hair properly. There was one guy in Alabama that could cut a real Marine haircut. Since then, I've been very picky about how my hair is cut. But I couldn't get anyone to do it right until today. Tina's Hair cuts at 3344 N Texas St Fairfield, (707) 422-2245. Best haircut in Solano County. If you want a real military haircut, go there. I didn't get a military haircut, but what I got was proffesional to say the least. Tina herself spent plenty of time making sure that it all came out perfectly. They do everything from men, women, kids. They do all the regular stuff you would find at any salon. The cost was only 11.99. It's 15 for women. and everything else they offer is at a reasonable price. It's a family owned and operated place and in my opinion is probably the best little haircut place in California.

No comments: